Choosing The Best Quality Ceramic Coating Booster
When you apply a good ceramic coating product, you can be assured of a deep gloss and optimal protection. However, as your coating ages, it loses its hydrophobic qualities, luster and protective abilities. This is where a ceramic booster comes in.
As the name suggests, a ceramic coating booster increases the performance and longevity of a ceramic coated car. It also boosts its hardness and water beading qualities. A booster refreshes and revitalizes all these three factors that make ceramic coatings widely used.
There are many ceramic coating boosters available in the market. To save you the time and chore of finding the right product for you, this guide comes complete with all you need to know about ceramic coating boosters.
Here are the Best Ceramic Coating Boosters
Top 3 Comparsion Table
3D Bead It Up Ceramic Coating Booster Spray - Super Hydrophobic Bead Maker - Polymer Paint Protectant & Sealant 16oz.
- SUPER HYDROPHOBIC … 3D Bead It Up is a premium hydrophobic polymer bead maker that protects your paint and acts as a top coat sealant for a long lasting shine!
- NOTHING STICKS … The Sio2 properties repel water, dirt, grime, and road film from sitting on your paint
Adam's Graphene Boost - Graphene Ceramic Coating Spray For Car Detailing | Adds Protection & Extends The Life Of Top Coat Ceramics | Maintenance Spray On Wipe Off | Car Boat RV Motorcycle (16oz)
- ✅ ADVANCED GRAPHENE PROTECTION CREATES AN INCREDIBLY SLICK SURFACE THAT BEADS AND REPELS WATER! Using graphene ceramic resins, this water-based graphene spray coating creates a super-slick layer of paint protection to coat the top of your current coatings, sealants or waxes! Extend the life of your current protection,
Meguiars Pro Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster 32 oz
- Advanced Si02 Sealant|Professional Strength|32 oz Bottle|Spray Nozzle Not Included
Adam’s Ceramic Boost 2.0
Adam's Ceramic Boost (12oz) - Silica Ceramic Coating Spray for Car Detailing
- ✅ ADVANCED SILICA PROTECTION CREATES AN INCREDIBLY SLICK SURFACE THAT BEADS AND REPELS WATER! Using SiO2 and Optical Grade Resins, this ceramic spray sealer creates a super-slick layer of paint protection to coat the top of your current sealants or waxes! Extend the life of your current protection,
Adam’s Ceramic Booster infused with a spray sealant, creates a slick, shiny surface and water repellant. It also has iO2 infusion. Adam’s Ceramic can be used on all surfaces, including the wheels, trim, and paint.
It is guaranteed to extend the protection of your coated car for quite some time. Additionally, when used with a product like Adam’s ceramic coating, it boosts its hydrophobic properties. More gloss and an even slicker surface are also assured.
The application process is a breeze on a surface that has been freshly coated. It entails prepping and cleaning, then spraying it evenly on the painted surface. A wipe using any premium microfiber towel is the last step to ensure a streak-free result.
- Sold in a 12 oz. bottle
- Advanced formula with silica protection that is highly hydrophobic
- Highly versatile as it can be used on several exterior surfaces, including chrome, trim, and plastic
- Increased shine, durability, and strength of the protective barrier
- Easy application and cleaning
- Exquisite water
GYEON Quartz Cloth Q2 Ceramic Booster
GYEON Q2 MOHS EVO Ceramic Coating 50ml - Legendary Coating - World-First Fluoro Modified Polisylazane Ceramic Coating - Self Cleaning - Ultra Hard - Incredibly Slick - Extreme Durability
- UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY! Q² Mohs EVO uses fluoro-modified polysilazanes for the first time in the car care industry. Why is that so important? Modifying polysilazanes at the precursory stages brings enormous benefits on all levels: durability, chemical resistance, and ease of use. The result is an ultra ceramic coating
GYEON Quartz Q2 is a 50ml legendary ceramic coating top coat that automatically lifts the look of any car. It also has extreme water beading quality, and when paired with HQ quartz coatings, it reaches a contact angle of about 120 degrees.
Q2 is designed using a fluorine based top coat that enhances right about any ceramic coating, even those outside GYEON’s range, as long as it is good quality. In contrast to traditional detailing products, Q2 does not necessarily form a layer with the car’s surface as it is more of a chemical reaction.
Gyeon Q2 is also very versatile, as it can be used on almost any surface.
- Boosts the performance of freshly applied ceramic coating (preferably with 2-3 months of the first application)
- Fills in minor scratches and prevents the buildup of stains and water spots
- Easy to apply as the coating evaporates almost immediately, leaving little product residue for clean up
- Extreme water beading
- Highly durable
Nanoskin Ceramic Boost
Nanoskin Ultra Line Ceramic Boost 1 Gallon – DIY Ceramic SiO2 Spray Sealant (Safe for All Finishes and Ceramic Coatings) | Proprietary (Nano SiO2) Formula | Cars, Trucks, Boats, Bikes, ATV, RV, Glass
- ✅ ADVANCED SILICA PROTECTION: Advanced ceramic silica SiO2 infused detail spray. Contains some of the highest levels of SiO2 on the market. Rejuvenate ceramic coated surfaces, or non-coated surfaces as stand alone sealant. Use on paint, glass, chrome, and trims.
- ✅ BEAD & REPEL WATER: Recharge dead &
Nanoskin is a SiO2 infused sealant with good qualities such as high gloss and protection against dirt and water beading. It was specifically formulated to protect and enhance the quality finish of ceramic coating.
The application process is easy to follow, and the product has a detailed manual. YouTube also has informative videos on how to use Nanoskin properly. Nonetheless, the first stage is proper cleaning and prepping.
Then, spray on the ceramic booster and spread it evenly with a premium microfiber towel. Leave the car undisturbed for 24 hours and the ceramic booster will have properly cured with clear results.
- Advanced technology, silica protection
- It can be used as a stand-alone sealant
- Highly hydrophobic that water and other elements slide off
- When properly maintained, this product can last for up to 6 months
- It can be used as a proper sealant on its own
- Easy to use
- It takes over 24 hours to cure and should not be applied in direct sunlight to avoid spotting and streaking
Carbon Flex Vitalize Quick Detail Spray & Sealant Ceramic Coating Booster
This generic ceramic coating spray can be used on a coated car to accrue many benefits. Vitalize safely removes dust, dirt, and other contaminants as they do not easily stick to the surface of your car. To ensure the maximum level of protection, Vitalize also boosts the performance of your ceramic coating like Carbon Flex C9.
You can also expect a glossy, brilliant shine to your protected surface using this product. The process of application is included in a detailed manual. Nonetheless, the process first involves proper cleaning and prepping, followed by application away from direct hot sunlight. The final step is a gentle wipe with a premium microfiber applicator to ensure the product spreads evenly.
- A liquid ceramic coat that can be applied on exterior windows, wheels, and trim
- Works on all car colors
- Anti-static, anti-UV protective qualities
- Economical as a small amount can get a lot of work done
- Easy to use and dries without adding any scratches or swirl marks
- Adds sparkle to your ceramic-coated surface
BLACKFIRE Coating Booster
BLACKFIRE ceramic coating booster is a good quality product that ensures ceramic, resin-based, or quartz coating is properly cared for and maintained. Designed using a neutral pH formula, it is gentle to apply to any part of your vehicle. Its advanced technology refreshes and revitalizes the three major features of detailing products.
First, it keeps your coating glossy and pristine with no fading. Secondly, it also enhances the hydrophobic and protective qualities of a coating. It protects your paint long after you have applied the coating.
The application process of BLACKFIRE Coating Booster is pretty easy to follow. First, ensure the surface is properly prepped and cleaned. Secondly, spray the booster directly onto the surface and spread it over using a premium microfiber towel, and you are done.
Light buffing to clear excess residue is recommended. This process can be used on all surfaces that have been coated, including the windshield, wheels, and paint.
- Enhances beading qualities and natural water sheeting
- Boosts protection qualities and durability of applied ceramic coating
- Streak free and does not haze even when used on black cars
- Sold in a 32 oz. bottle
- Versatile product that works with whichever ceramic coating product you have used on a car
- Restores shine and slickness
- Economic buy as a small amount of the product goes a long way
Black Label Pinnacle Diamond Coating Kit
This innovative product enhances quartz, ceramic, and resin-based coatings. It restores the gloss and protection on a coated car. Pinnacle Black Label is, therefore a good topper for freshly coated cars to amplify the glossy shine.
Black Label Pinnacle Kit comes complete with the ceramic coating and the booster. Included is a cleansing polish, an applicator, and premium miracle towels.
- Sold as a complete kit with all you need, from the cleansing polish to the ceramic booster
- Easy to apply with proper prepping first
- Highly hydrophobic with impressive water beading qualities
- Slick look
- Quite expensive but well worth the money as it also includes a ceramic coating
Factors You Should Consider when Buying a Ceramic Coating Booster
Choosing the ideal ceramic coating booster can be quite a daunting task as there are countless products in the market. Here are some factors you should consider when purchasing to narrow down your choices.
With growing environmental concerns, especially climate change, environmentally friendly products should be considered.
This is especially if you are keen to reduce your carbon footprint and do what you can to protect the environment. Many good quality products have taken concrete steps to minimize damage on the environment through their production and usage.
Ease of Application
While most ceramic coating boosters can be applied easily from home, some require a skilled professional to ensure the job succeeds. If you are an amateur, an easy-to-use product is highly recommended. Otherwise, you might have hard-to-remove streaks or scratches if not applied correctly.
Some ceramic coating boosters particularly work well with their brand of ceramic coating. For instance, Black Label Pinnacle is sold with ceramic coating and a booster.
This is to get even and good results. Other products are more flexible and can be used on any previously applied ceramic coating. The two compatible products (booster and ceramic coating) must be considered.
The market is swamped with many good-quality ceramic boosters. This guide has highlighted some of the best options ranging from Carbon Flex Vitalize to BLACKFIRE coating booster. They all have hallmark features that make them stand out.
The major factor to consider during purchase is if the product meets all your requirements while still within your budget.
Beyond checking on the key features of a good ceramic coating booster, you can also go online to check on reviews. Although they should not be heavily relied upon, websites like Google, Amazon, and Yelp can guide which products are the best quality.
What are the benefits of using a ceramic booster?
A good quality ceramic booster has several benefits. First, it strengthens and further protects your existing ceramic coating. It also makes cleaning relatively easier compared to a car that is just coated.
It also prevents minor scratches and swirls during the application process. Finally, ceramic boosters also add to gloss and shine to an already coated car.
If a coating booster is used every 3 months, why not use ceramic wax?
A good quality ceramic coating will offer protection and shine and make cleaning easier. They last quite a long time compared to ceramic waxes. A ceramic coating booster, on the other hand, is a highly concentrated version of the ceramic coating’s formula.
Spraying it on a ceramic-coated surface restores the lost sheen while filling any minor abrasions. A booster ought to be used every few months. This can leave you wondering why not ditch ceramic coatings and apply a ceramic wax every 3-4 months.
The answer is that if you are looking for long term protection, a traditional carnauba wax just will not cut it. Additionally, a ceramic booster greatly enhances the gloss and protection properties of a ceramic coating.
Is a ceramic booster easy to use?
All the products listed in this guide come with easy-to-follow instructions. YouTube also has many informative videos that can give you insight into the application process. The process first entails good cleaning and prepping the application.
As is with all detailing products, if you take your time during prepping you will thank yourself later for it. When using a ceramic booster, deep cleaning and prepping will ensure you get a slick feel and a wet car look.
However, some boosters might require a skilled professional to get optimal results.
How is a ceramic booster maintained?
Aside from regular washes with pH-neutral shampoo, a ceramic booster need not undergo rigorous aftercare routines.
Where can a ceramic booster Be used?
A good quality ceramic booster can be used on all surfaces ranging from the wheels to windows.
Watch THIS TOP Video about Ceramic Coatings BEFORE you apply one.
Protecting your car (paint, wheels, windshield, and headlights) with ceramic coating is one of the best decision you can make. Unlike traditional waxes, a proper ceramic coating will last you for even years with proper maintenance.
This proper maintenance entails having a good car wash routine and occasionally using a ceramic coating booster. Beyond regular washes, a good quality ceramic booster will keep your coated car in tip-top shape.
Regular application every 3-4 months is good enough to enhance the properties of a ceramic coating. It will ensure your car always has that slick, wet car look. Aside from that, you can know that your car is fully protected from tree sap, UV rays, and bird droppings, among other contaminants.