Which Supercar Are You Gunning For Audi RS Q8 vs Lamborghini Urus
Audi RS Q8
With the practicality of an SUV as well as Audi's coupe's dramatic look, Audi's RS Q8 is a unique vehicle. Audi's flagship RS model, the Q8, is powered by an exhilarating bi-turbo V8 engine that delivers exhilarating performance and dynamic driving dynamics.
With 591 hp and 590 pound-feet of torque, the RS Q8's 4.0-liter V-8 engine is dual turbocharged. It has an eight-speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive, and a 48-volt hybrid powertrain for better fuel economy.
The three-row Audi Q7 is the largest SUV in Audi's SUV lineup in 2022, with seating for up to seven passengers. A two-row Audi Q8 can be just the ticket if you don't need a three-row vehicle but still want a lot of room.
For the first time, an SUV and a supercar have been combined in a vehicle called the Lamborghini Urus. Powered by a twin-turbo V8 engine with four liters of displacement, Urus accelerates from zero to sixty-two miles per hour in 3.6 seconds and can reach a top speed of 190 miles per hour.
- The 2022 Audi RS Q8 offers a similar package and virtually identical performance to the spectacular Lamborghini Urus if that car is out of your price range or too flamboyant for you. Because of their strong mechanical linkages, these two top-tier hyper-performance SUVs share many commonalities.
- Although Audi's version of their shared twin-turbo V-8 produces 50 fewer horsepower, its acceleration is practically identical to that of the Mercedes version. Despite its six-figure price tag, the Audi can and should be regarded as a performance value because it costs less than half as much as the Lamborghini.
- There are lots of high-tech devices to be found within the RS Q8, including a dual touchscreen infotainment system, an all-digital gauge cluster, and more. The R8 sports car or the RS6 Avant station wagon are better suited to the moniker of “ultimate Audi,” but there's no denying that the Q7 is the pinnacle of Audi SUVs. Continue reading to find more on the Head-to-head comparison of the Audi RS Q8 and Lamborghini Urus.
- Your best bet is one of these top-of-the-line SUVs. Is it possible to find out by looking at a number of different categories?
- The RS Q8 super SUV has been put on the market by Audi. In comparison to Lamborghini's charges for its Urus, it is a huge sum of money.
- The pricing gap between the RS Q8 and the Urus is mind-boggling considering that they are practically identical cars when the exterior shells are removed.
- The RS Q8 has a more advanced motor and a few more amenities that the three-year-old Urus does not have, making it a better vehicle.
Their Accurate power
The key selling point of these high-performance SUVs is their ability to reach high speeds. A 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 power plant powers both vehicles.
As for horsepower and torque numbers: The Urus has 478kW and 805Nm, while the Q8 has 456kW and 560Nm, respectively. Using a mild hybrid system and cylinder-on-demand technology, the Audi delivers 441kW and 800Nm of torque with this set-up.
Although the Lamborghini accelerates from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour (kilometers per hour) 0.2 seconds faster than the Audi – at 3.6 seconds – this differential is not likely to upset many drivers. The Lamborghini's top speed is electronically limited to 250 mph, whereas the Audi's is unrestricted at 305 mph.
Both vehicles have an 8-speed automatic transmission and are driven by the entire vehicle. Regardless of which model you choose, air suspension will allow you to raise or lower the ride height by up to 90 millimeters.
Audi RS Q8 vs Lamborghini Urus Specs
- To find a flaw in any of these SUVs' interiors, you'd have to be an expert in automotive engineering. Here, you'll find materials like carbon fiber, leather, metal, and glass, but you won't find a single piece of plastic.
- The flat-bottomed leather-wrapped steering wheels sit in front of massive digital instrument clusters, and they can be modified with the stroke of a button.
- The Urus has the latest Lamborghini Infotainment System III, while the Audi has the MMI navigation plus.
- Smartphone mirroring is supported, but there are also aspects of the system that are unique to these systems.
- Lap times, g-forces, and vehicle angles are all included in these sections for the driver's benefit.
- The Audi has a 23-speaker Harman/Kardon audio system, while the Lamborghini has an optional 21-speaker Harman/Kardon audio system.
- The RS Q8's heated and ventilated seat settings can be accessed from one of the several displays in each vehicle, whereas the Urus only has heated functionality.
- Additionally, the RS Q8 adds an optional heads-up display: a feature the Urus doesn't have.
- The next feature that Lamborghini cannot match is Audi connect services.
- Online traffic information is available, as well as point-of-interest search results and a sat-nav system.
- In the event of an emergency, Car2X services include safety and service features and will allow an emergency call to an Audi call center.
- A dashboard-mounted SIM card allows both vehicles to function as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- A 360-degree camera, park distance control sensors, and adaptive cruise control are among the other features that the two vehicles have in common.
- In addition to these features, the Audi has efficiency assistance, intersection assistance, lane change warning, exit warning, and rear-cross traffic alert, while the most recent Urus has high beam assistance, automatic emergency braking, and a trailer backup mode, and a collision prevention system called PreCognition.
Capacity and Interior Comfort
A few extra trim pieces and sportier, more forcefully bolstered front seats help keep you in place while driving in the RS Q8's five-seat cabin, which is mostly identical to the Q8's. It's not only the RS logos that are scattered everywhere. The interior space for passengers and goods remains unaltered from the standard Q8 model, ensuring that all adults may comfortably sit in the second and third rows. There was 8 carry-on luggage behind the rear seat in our testing, and a total of 23 when that bench was folded in the Q8.
Connectivity and Infotainment
Displays such as torque and horsepower, lap times, and G-forces can be shown on the Audi Virtual Cockpit digital gauge cluster or the dual-touchscreen MMI interface. If you're looking for anything else, expect to see Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, and SiriusXM satellite radio in the new Q9.
Driver-Assist and Safety Options
The RS Q8 comes standard with adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping assist, two of Audi's most popular driver aid features. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) provide further information about the RS Q8's crash-test results. In terms of security, the following aspects are crucial:
- Pedestrian recognition and standard autonomous emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assistance are both standard features.
- The standard adaptive cruise control
The Lamborghini Urus Wheels
The Lamborghini Urus uses the same architecture and chassis as the Audi R8, but it boasts a more aggressive exterior design, more horsepower, and a spectacular interior that only Lamborghini could pull off.
Aside from the Lamborghini Urus's amazing power, speed, and braking, another notable feature is a factory option. To be precise, 23-inch wheels. The wheels themselves weigh a total of 157 pounds, with the front wheels weighing 37.48 pounds and the rear wheels weighing 40.79 pounds.
The pricey nickel in Lamborghini Urus wheels provides corrosion resistance that other automobile wheels just do not have. Although the wheel may not appear to be as gleaming as its counterpart, this can help to improve the appearance of your vehicle.
Make your Lamborghini Urus stand out from the crowd while improving its overall performance for a more secure and pleasant ride! A set of Lamborghini Urus wheels is the ideal combination of aesthetic appeal and uncompromising durability. For optimum rigidity, these forged wheels are produced from high-quality aluminum that is heated and then placed under enormous pressure. They are extremely sturdy and will not break or distort even under the most extreme driving situations. These wheels are made up of a distinct center portion, inner rim, and outside rim, and are made up of three pieces. You may disassemble the wheel to repair damage and replace a damaged or broken portion of a Lamborghini Urus wheel.
Audi RS QS Wheels
Selecting the proper wheel for your Audi RS Q8 is a unique situation you might find yourself in. To determine the appropriate wheel size for an Audi RS Q8, we must consider factors such as bolt pattern, center bore, width, diameter, and offset. A good mix allows wheels to conform exactly to the automobile body, as well as the suspension and braking components. Every automobile model, including engine variants, may require a different wheel fitting.
The majority of the time, standard wheels are hidden beneath the body. Audi RS QS wheels are frequently broader and have lower offsets. As a consequence, you obtain excellent, flush fittings that improve the appearance of your vehicle. On the other side, try to avoid making them excessively forceful or protruding. Such modifications not only improve the appearance but also the performance of the vehicle.
Coverage for Warranty and Maintenance
When compared to other high-end brands, Audi's standard warranty appears to be somewhat simple. Jaguar provides better value in this area, with five years of free scheduled maintenance and lengthier guarantees.
- A four-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty is available.
- Coverage for four years or 50,000 miles on the powertrain is included.
- There will be no free routine maintenance.
Which High-Performance Luxury SUV Wins the Race?
Automobile manufacturers have shifted their efforts toward developing more efficient, comfortable utility vehicles to satisfy their changing client base, as SUVs have become increasingly popular around the world. With their respective SUV designs brought to their logical conclusion, Audi and Lamborghini have done what they do best: made insanely powerful and speedy SUVs with bold style and minimal sacrifices. Based on the Audi RS Q8, which is derived from the Q8, is the Q7 family hauler. No other Audi vehicle looks like that.
The Lamborghini Urus shares its architecture and chassis with the Audi, but it has a sharper outward design, greater horsepower, and a dramatic interior that only Lamborghini could carry off.
There are other supercars out there that could match these beasts including